Monday 26 March 2012

Medical Elective- Day 30

 
Not much to report today. I had a sick day. The Man Flu finally got the better of me. Temperature and everything. I do not feel that it’s fair to be sitting still, minding your own business and to be feeling nauseous. So, after having gotten up at midday I went back to bed about an hour later to watch DVDs. I felt a bit better around 5pm. Sadly, I seem to have missed the warmest loveliest day of the year so far. I quite needed to head out too as I’m dangerously low on milk.

No matter. Tomorrow will be different. Today I at least tried to do something constructive and started a painting. Still panicking slightly about the lack of definition to The Project, but I reckon if I just start painting, something will happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment