Wednesday 7 March 2012

Medical Elective- Day 11

I can't keep up these long days. Clinic at sister hospital today, it wasn't even a long day. I was supposed to start at 9.30 but didn't start until 9.40 thanks to getting really rather lost. But stuck it out, ate my peanutbutter and cucumber sandwiches from my Hello Kitty sandwich box during the lunchtime MDT, then did a brief afternoon clinic, then went for a drink, which turned into a pub dinner (thank goodness bursary arrived), which was supergreat and lovely but I got in and fell asleep and then woke up when I should have been going to bed having not done any of the things I am supposed to do in the evenings, like blogging and drawing and booking coach tickets and replying to emails and using punctuation to finish sentences before they turn into paragraphs. Thus, tonight's portrait is another cop-out sketch (which I am allowed considering last nights offering was pretty good and I am so tired I really had to think about how to spell 'was'. I took several attempts.) Sleep now.


No comments:

Post a Comment